About SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach / Jacksonville Northeast
As a locally owned and operated business since 2007, we live and work in this community too. We are close by and ready to respond immediately when you need cleaning or restoration services. We’re also part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises, which allows us to respond quicker with more resources. For major storms and disasters, we can even call upon special Disaster Recovery Teams for additional resources.
We Understand Your Situation
We understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes in your life. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." That starts with fast response to your initial call and attention to detail throughout the job.
Specialized Services/Highly Trained Staff
SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Jacksonville NE specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after fire, smoke or water damage by providing 24/7 emergency services. We also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. We are IICRC-certified and our owner, Pete Reilly, is a Florida-licensed mold remediator (MRSR-450). Our emergency services division handles mitigation and clean-up, and our reconstruction group provides any needed repair or construction services. We have provided these services to homeowners and businesses in the Jacksonville/Fernandina Beach area since 2007.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certifications, our staff is equipped with the knowledge and experience to restore your property. Our certifications include:
- Applied Microbial Remediation
- Applied Structural Drying
- Commercial Drying
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Lead Based Paint Activities & Restoration
An Experienced Leader
Franchise owner Pete Reilly is a very hands-on manager who has been in the restoration business since he was in his early 20’s. Pete managed a SERVPRO franchise in Palm Beach, FL, before opening his own shop here in 2007. He has seen just about every type of restoration issue that arises in North Florida. Pete is certified in water and smoke restoration, microbial remediation and structural drying, mold remediation and general construction. He’s seen it all.
Active in the Communities We Serve
Whether participating in the local Chambers of Commerce, sports or civic activities, we are active in our communities and appreciate the opportunity to help our neighbors when they are in distress due to fire, smoke, water or mold damage. We serve both Nassau County as well as North Jacksonville.
Offering A Complimentary Service to Businesses and Rental Properties
It’s called SERVPRO’s Emergency Ready Program (ERP)…And it’s a complimentary examination of your facility that can mitigate water damage and flooding when a situation arises. This assessment provides the critical information, such as shut-off valve locations, needed to begin mitigation and recovery services and serves as a quick reference for important building and contact information. The ERP also features a downloadable app that allows you to easily share the report information with others on your team. It can save you untold expenses and hassles.
What Our Customers Say About Us
See our 50+ Customer Reviews.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 904.729.2401.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- EPA Lead Remediator
- First Coast Apartment Association Member
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) -Accredited Firm
- Nassau County Chamber of Commerce Member
- National Apartment Association Member
- National Apartment Association Member
- State of Florida Licensed Mold Remediator MRSR450
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, President’s Silver
- 2013, 2015, 2016, President’s Gold
- Director’s Bronze
- Director’s Silver